The Archuleta County Democratic Party is an all-volunteer organization. Your generous contribution allows the Democratic Party to:
- Contribute directly to Democratic candidates in Archuleta County
- Establish a campaign headquarters in even year elections
- Organize caucuses, assemblies and Get-Out-The-Vote Efforts
- Communicate with voters through our phone line, this website and mailings
- Pay for training for local candidates, organizers and campaign volunteers
The easiest way to donate to the ACDP is through ActBlue using the link to the right. You can make a one-time donation or set up automatic recurring donations. The party is notified by ActBlue when a donation is made.
You can also make a direct donation by check to:
Archuleta County Democratic Party
PO Box 3304
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147
Please include your name, address, telephone number, employer and profession with your check to meet the requirements of state law.
Thank you for your support!
Donations are not tax-deductible.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.