The Archuleta County Democratic Party Chili Supper is Saturday, September 30, 5:00 to 8:30, at the County Extension building at the Fair Grounds.
Kiera Hatton Sena, Regional Director of Cobalt, and Rep. Barbara McLachlan will be the speakers.
Set-up at 3:00 at the Extension Building, need at least 5 volunteers
- Crock pots of chili: need 10 to 13; crock pots should be brought to the building by 4:30, or sooner. Please label type and spiciness level.
- Green Salad: need 6 regular size bags, with any kind of bottled dressing
- Chips and Salsa: need 4 large bags of tortilla chips, 4 jars of salsa
- Sour Cream and shredded cheese: 3 containers, 16 oz each; 2 large bags of cheese
- Cornbread: will contact Pagosa Baking Company, who have provided in the past
Beer, wine, soft drinks available to purchase
Dessert, coffee, water will be provided
Clean-up: need 8 or more volunteers
Thanks so much, Susan Yalom, Event Chair, Archuleta County Democrats