- We believe that if you work hard, you deserve the opportunity to earn a good life.
- We believe that our economy should work for those who work hard, not just those at the top.
- We believe that government should work for the people, not just the well-connected and special interests.
- We believe in creating more opportunities to earn a good life and increase incomes that allow families to get ahead and save for the future.
- We believe that every Coloradan should have access to affordable health care, and that no one should go broke because they get sick.
- We believe all children in Colorado deserve a high-quality education, regardless of family income or their zip code.
- We believe in rewarding businesses that create jobs here in Colorado and do right by their workers —not special interests and irresponsible corporations.
- We believe that everyone should be treated equally under the law, and everyone should have the freedom to make their own choices and live the life they want.
- We believe that everyone is entitled to clean air and water, and safe, livable communities. We believe in protecting our public lands.
- We believe in managing our growth to maintain the Colorado way of life. That means upgrading and modernizing our transportation, infrastructure, internet access, and our schools.
- We believe that we all have a responsibility to ourselves, our families, and our communities.
- We believe that we have the power to change Colorado for the better.
What We Believe
Party Organization Hits: 1942